Thanks for your interest in coaching youth soccer in Tiburon.
Coaches, players, referees and TPSC officials are governed by the rules of both the TPSC and its parent organization, US Club Soccer.
In our rec program, we have volunteer/parent coaches manage the team with the assistance of one of our rec-trainers. This format of combining a parent coach with a professional coach:
- Ensures delivery of our age-appropriate curriculum
- Provides another voice for the kids
- Assists the volunteer coaches at practices
Pro Coaches will assist at one practice per week for grades K-6th, and at every practice for 7th/8th grade and 9th/10th grade teams.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tiburon Peninsula Soccer Club’s curriculum
- Was created to ensure age-appropriate instruction
- Developed by TPSC Director of Development Mattias Kodzoman
- Updated to mirror US Youth Soccer Curriculum
- Removes the luck factor of who the coach is
- Helps volunteer rec coaches learn to coach!
- Connects our players to what the rest of the world is learning as soccer players
TPSC Weekly Curriculum
Select week below to view details.
Recreational Coaches Resources
Coaching - you can coach, we will help! Our recreational program needs volunteer coaches for kindergarten - 10th grade teams and we make it very easy for you. We hold a coaches training session before the season to get you up speed on what to focus on and what drills to run. We also provide a simple and age-appropriate curriculum to follow throughout the season. Finally, we have licensed coaches help/teach you how to run your practices and games. You can express your interest to coach when you register your child, or by contacting us at email@example.com